Monday, August 3, 2009

notes from the cerebral museum - night shift


* when I write "bff" I secretly mean bunny foo foo
* the wagging tail drops like a stone to the floor when he sees the suitcases
* me in one of those ill fitting gowns bring subtle nudges and widened eyes from hit men and hypocrites
* you're not really the lord of darkness, so try not to drown
* your windsong stays on my mind, that, and the time you pooped in the bed
* sorry I didn't tell you about trotsky, little dead shrew or the sleep-talking baby foxes and the marmoset, I didn't think it was important
* the queen of france's earrings and lots of blood on the snow
* love love love plus one? yes, I question everything
* inept blood bringer father figure smug in a lab coat
* notes on a sandal, lasts seasons jimmy choos
* just half a cup please
* demure mystery roses and confessional sweet nothings to an ape in tigger socks, kiss me on the mouth please
* thieving knave nicks kiss, leaves feeling illuminated
* the strange fortunes of fond creatures
* i'm an animal trapped in your hot car, let's make out
* meaningless notes on fridges, this dilemma requires a soundtrack
* mid discussion about when dargelos died and cocteau ran away to marseilles to live among sailors and prostitutes, I swallowed my fortune and had to purge, I didn't know it was a holy water font
* easter salt in valentine wounds circa 1939 leads to bouncing dishes on a regency sofa
* tomorrow's graveyard forage: look for the father of the man that dreamed of wires
* fully expecting speculaas before december 5th, and full guest compliance
* layeth me down in green pastures or I'm going to a robot-making party
* the people that live in the boats in my hair dream of black pony kisses and my yellow mane
* it was becoming golden, dressing a shadow and combing it's hair, for whom do you model? the boston strangler?
* she was just a ghost until she met him, now they're both just demons
* one can't be weeping over schubert all of the time, anton reicha is another story, if only for the irregular time signatures
* watching a colossal youth sleeping outside the chatty cathy caravan with scooby douche
* when we were pretty and took turns with crimpers I burned you hair on purpose because you ruined my barbie makeup head with a marksalot
* we don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time, but the tivo is broken
* medicine administered by a cute doctor is the best medicine, a close second is going to bed in little brown socks with garlic cloves in them
* watching the turkish karaoke talking about how now and again he puts me on parole
* she's half german, half french, has "follow me home hair" and looks exactly like bambi - not surprisingly, looks great in the woods
* leonor fini still gives surreal enfant terrible value
* my hopes of being head gardener at the palace of versailles have been dashed, as I realise I am horribly put off by rose bush scratches. and dirt
* if you hadn't died, you'd be recovering from a black eye, I hope you are at the cosmos cotillion with serena and uncle arthur
* the aging chanteuse droned on, making sounds like a hammer horror cellar door, with only the scent of violette in the air making it bearable
* a heart shaped post-it saying 'no switchy offy' in an apartment in hells kitchenette
* when life gives you lululemons, make lululemonaide- in the downward dog position
Cheers.
Raspberry Long Island Slurpee
1 oz vodka
1 oz rum
1 oz 1800® Tequila
1 oz gin
1 oz triple sec
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
1 oz Chambord® raspberry liqueur
Put all ingredients in blender with ice cubes, blend and serve with a crazy straw.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
zeitgeist, particular friend, perky libertine, animated trickster, iconoclast, rabble-rouser, object of worship, provocateur, capricious damp enchantress, idiosyncratic beloved reptile, whimsical saucy booze hound, bellwether, luminary, stoic, pensive illicit paramour, aloof, engaged, intuitive, curious, perplexing deranged mastermind, passionate, lasciviously adored offspring, amorous, sultry flamboyant charioteer, scholar, scribe, exalted thespian, voracious, considerable chieftain, impaired, cynical colleague, dreamer, procrastinator, loathsome glutton, artist, oppressed peasant, dainty heathen, narcissist, self-loathing...renaissance man